Your guide to essential marketing, advertising and media matters in New Zealand.
The MarTech Issue
At a time when we consumers are presented with more choices than ever before; be it the food we consume, telecoms service providers offering the best broadband deals or deciding on which streaming service to watch tonight, marketers are increasingly under pressure to tap into data that give insights into our consumption behaviours and personal priorities.
Fortunately for marketers, there’s a whole host of technologies available to aid in the search for those often elusive conversions. From tools used to decipher fragmented audiences to those used in measuring attribution, this issue of NZ Marketing will explore the MarTech trends that have taken off in 2022, and gain insight into those expected to feature in 2023.
In this issue of NZ Marketing we speak to industry experts about how these technologies can be utilised to gain better insight into customer behaviour, provide a more personalised customer experience and create effective user/brand generated content. The issue will help marketers better understand the opportunities these technologies present as they look to exploit an increasingly fragmented consumer and mediascape.
Also inside this issue of NZ Marketing
We profile all the winners from the 2022 TVNZ-NZ Marketing Awards.
From memorable characters like Tina from Turners to impressive data decoding outcomes, this year’s list of winners is well impressive, and worthy of recognition centre stage. A big congratulations to all our finalists and winners. Also, a massive thank you to TVNZ for their continued support of not only these Awards, but the industry as a whole, as well as to our category sponsors oOh!media, NZME, Stuff, The Radio Bureau, ThinkTV, One Picture, REACH, SCG, Cartology and ARE Media.
In addition to our regulars, including Horse’s Mouth, and insights from industry leaders on hot topics affecting marketers, our feature list includes:
- Does your brand have character? Brand characters are dominating New Zealand’s Favourite Ads list. TRA’s Lloyd Thomason investigates what is resonating and why.
- What’s trending in MarTech? Ayla Miller looks into the trends shaping the MarTech space as she speaks to marketers about their implementation.
- Fighting fragmentation: In a world with more choice than ever, marketers are left battling fragmented attention, media channels, and data streams. Here the experts analyse solutions and strategies to tackle this.
- MarTech profile: In the last few years, Spark NZ has advanced its approach to data-driven marketing with outstanding results. We speak to Spark NZ’s Marketing Director to discover what made all the difference.
- Measuring attribution: Graham Medcalf explores the science of marketing attribution, how to find out what’s working, what’s not and when to make the call.
Get your hands on a digital copy of our award-winning magazine today for $36 for a 1-year (4 issues) subscription. To subscribe to NZ Marketing magazine, click here.
Or read the issue online if you are an existing subscriber, here.
Follow more updates from NZ Marketing via our social media pages: @nzmarketingmag