Your guide to essential marketing, advertising and media matters in New Zealand.
If 2022 marked the start of a new customer-centric era, then 2023 is only going to see this trend grow. Marketers are more than ever placing immense effort and investment in data-driven solutions for accessing enough intel to acquire, retain and grow customers.
As new measurement standards, technologies and tools come to market across a variety of touchpoints – from outdoor media and in-home streaming to on-the-go web analytics – customer-related metrics and their impact on the way we market is only going to continue
Our final issue of 2022 is a bumper one, packed with exclusive insights on trending topics across media, marketing and advertising.
From an expose on streaming in New Zealand and a look to the future of Out of Home advertising, to the return of travel marketing and a discussion on branding in women’s sport, there’s something here for everyone.
What’s more, your regular dose of essential marketing intelligence comes to you in a new look, new size magazine, with even more expert advice and commentary. Be sure to get your copy today!
It’s a packed issue, our biggest yet. Enjoy!
Also inside this issue of NZ Marketing
With travel and destination marketing taking off, we take a look at how attitudes towards travel have changed since the pandemic and what marketers are doing differently in this new era of travel. This issue also plugs into the streaming landscape to see what’s changed and what new opportunities there are for advertisers and we draw from our pool of industry thought leaders who share their opinions on topics on their areas of expertise
In addition to our regulars, including Horse’s Mouth, and insights from industry leaders on hot topics affecting marketers, our feature list includes:
- Marcomms trends to watch in 2023: What’s on the horizon for marketing, media and advertising next year?
- Open borders, open arms – The return of destination and travel marketing: As a new era of travel takes off, Ayla Miller asks how marketing in this space has evolved.
- Horowhenua case study: David Nothling-Demmer chats with a small District council marketing team about unlocking the region’s potential as an inviting travel destination.
- Islands in the stream: Graham Medcalf plugs into the future of television dn streaming ad what opportunities there are for brands.
- Streaming profiles; TVNZ+ ThreeNow and Neon.
- The TikTok takeover: One small app, endless opportunities to go viral. Bernadette Basagre looks into what’s trending and how brands can utilise it in 2023.
- Taking OOH into the future: David Nothling-Demmer investigates what’s in store for the OOH industry as it experiences some major changes to the way it operates.
- Advertising during a cost-of living crisis: As purse strings tighten in the face of rising costs, Caitlin Salter looks into what brands should be doing differently to reach consumers in this economy.
Get your hands on a digital copy of our award-winning magazine today for $50 for a 1-year (4 issues) subscription. To subscribe to NZ Marketing magazine, click here.
Or read the issue online if you are an existing subscriber, here.
Follow more updates from NZ Marketing via our social media pages: @nzmarketingmag